Saturday, October 5, 2024

Skynet

 -the Terminator movies

-partly set in the future

-with the computer overlords Skynet

-and their Cyborg army the Terminators

-SKYNET as in STEWART Island

-in the films the future savior of man is John Connor

-maybe represents me

-saving the world and everywhere else

-started off in 1984. Coming home and while still wet lying on my bed reading a comic I had just bought

-where I got the first real look at the Monitor

-and maybe John CONNOR / somehow that moment I got access to a COMPUTER

-that I used like plotting the future to remedy the problems

-Skynet- the time about 1986 I went up the centre  stairwell of the tallest local building

-and going up it the GLASS DOORS. Were all out of level with the floors. So each floor cut the doors in half

-the glass doors going up the stairwell like a SKYNET

-the glass doors maybe standing for my going to live on Stewart Island, the volcano or off each Earth home a copy of my home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skynet

 -the Terminator movies -partly set in the future -with the computer overlords Skynet -and their Cyborg army the Terminators -SKYNET as in S...