Saturday, September 7, 2024

Stream Lined

-destroy. All threats possible. Heaven. Hell. All Purgatories. All characters I want to. All negative real characters ever. All I want to. Krypton, OA and related Earth-One and related Oz, Atlantis, Down Under Land, Middle Earth, 100 Acre Woods of Earth or anywhere.  All who want to die or really ever would. All villains major. All really bullied. Really tormented. Powers of Tauranga Boys College. Powers and miracle powers of possible sons. Of Space ever in the past now or future. And list of names under Post called Stream Lined

-Stream LinedStream Lined


-the 101 people characters I most want to completely end

-Jesse Watkins, James McPetrie, Thomas Keene, Judith Habgood

-all Link Staff, Budget Advice Staff, Lawyers Staff

-William, Kate, Greyson

-all my family I can

-anyone really bullied from our planet

-the list of names as well I want to completely end

-Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun

-Coronation Street characters Shelly and David

-my grandparents and mother

-Paul Longley and wife. And Charles and Camilla

-Donna Troy Darth Vader and Sweet Valley High Outcasts character

-Jesus Christ. And all of Heaven, Hell and any afterlife

-people treated especially like rubbish from the history of space completely end

-as many of those appearing in the Days of our Lives or Windsor High series

-all Revelations figures apart from me

-any real partner I have or ever get

-these people just stop. There is no afterlife for them. And there might be an unthinking double left in their places


-Terminated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skynet

 -the Terminator movies -partly set in the future -with the computer overlords Skynet -and their Cyborg army the Terminators -SKYNET as in S...