Saturday, September 7, 2024

Way Out

 -at the end of 1990 I was lying in bed in the dark. From out of my wall maybe somehow between the bed. Came the all black figure of a man carrying some kind of silent electric chainsaw. I ran and turned on the light but he was gone

 -ELECTRIC CHAINSAW CHARMAINE Budget Advisor still 'SAW'

-CHAIN SAW KAHN CHAIN SAW

-KAHN TWISTED it AROUND

-I started to RUN- I RAN and man at front door

-looking like actor Peter LOCHRAN just made up

-CHAIN SAW CUT- new Posts I make to my Blogs cut from others' seeing them

-the 'door' the black figure came through- getting to me etc is IMPASSABLE

-the winding up no way of planned series of tragedies

-the only channels on me allowed are WINDSOR High, HOURGLASS Days of our Lives, my Bop Bup Bup songs with logical notes and my voice dubbed in. All other channels cut out

-WINERY, ANTHONY, BREACHES channels cut out

-the CHAIN SAW while I was in bed. I never have any CHILDREN

-the CHAIN SAW CUTS through any RINGS

-people might think I made a mistake and ran away

 -at the end of 1990 I was lying in bed in the dark. From out of my wall maybe somehow between the bed. Came the all black figure of a man carrying some kind of silent electric chainsaw. I ran and turned on the light but he was gone

-the black figure with the black electric chainsaw. I will never become like Darth Vader or 'the Black Witch'

-WINERY and ANTI / UNI channels cut out

-I never have any REAL RELATIVES / REEL REVOLUTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skynet

 -the Terminator movies -partly set in the future -with the computer overlords Skynet -and their Cyborg army the Terminators -SKYNET as in S...