Friday, September 13, 2024

The Gift

  -I might have really left Tauranga some time ago

-the black figure of a man coming out of my bedroom wall in the dark

-with a silent electric chainsaw

-people might think

-I made a mistake

-and ran away

-from an inheritance

-like when this happened at the end of 1990

-I ran. If the CHAINSAW had been some kind of alien manhood test

-but I ran away

-missing out on an inheritance of super hero powers

-when I might have moved in to a copy of my home could have been over 8 months ago

-before I found out that I had inherited $780, 000 from my mother. People might think I ran away before I found out my inheritance was that much. Or I wouldn't have gone

-so like the electric chainsaw back years ago I thought it might have been a botched manhood inheritance test

-but I got a large inheritance from my mother. Meaning I can probably live for the rest of my life in my home. Unless public attention comes to me. Without the need for a Benefit or flat mate

-and that means the household goods, repairs etc I have been getting I got for my home after I left Tauranga. Like revamping my home

-CHAINSAW- CHRISTINE INHERITANCE

-I realized I might not have any SUPPORT from anyone even off in space where my powerful miracles are. Like at the top of a hill one foot went in to a foot sized dip in the grass

-but that might mean I don't have a wife, children or friends

-STEWART Island- I have SUPPORT in the STARS

-maybe it really means for space SUPPORT for me is the REVERSE of SCARCE. My foot in a dip

-or STEWART Island. Jesus of the SOAP OPERA and STAR WARS might have no SUPPORT

-STEWART- Anakin SKYWALKER of STAR WARS and SOAP OPERA is Jesus the SAVIOR

-the STEWART Island I live on might be and get things from a SEPARATE place

-WINDING / BREACHES / ANTHY UNI / HART / OZ TIP- CUT OUT

-across the Road from where my foot went in the dip. SUNRISE Trust. What sends out my lists of miracles a volcano 

-no REVELATIONS DARK FIGURES

-the chain SAW I never become a PARENT

-STEWART ISLAND- I moved there INHERITANCE

-I left before CHAINSAW the CHANGES SAW

-the black figure. I cut out any inheritance from me to offspring. The electric CHAIN CHILDREN saw. Powers to Tauranga Boys College PERGO et PERAGO. And to LINK related offspring miracle powers

-STEWARD Island I might be like David the SHEPHERD. The REVOLVING CHAINS like his SLING

-COOKIE BEAR / COCKIE BARE CUT OUT. COMICS CUT OUT. The CHAINS going around like the DC logo

-STEWART Island- I might stay here for ETERNITY in SECURITY meant by the SUPERMARKET SECURITY Guard

-I escaped the darkness by going to Stewart Island

-the black figure coming through my wall in the dark. With an electric chainsaw

-I cut a WART like lump on my left thigh. I went to Ste WART Island

-SWORD and WART / STEWART

-the lump already has cuts in it

-the SWORD and WART. Wart becomes King of Britain. The revolving chainsaw. I became King of Britain with the miracles for Britain

-how I first planned to do them. Getting a full collection of Harry POTTER books. Revolving like the chainsaw

-I willed that to remove the list from history

-STEWART I kill off all the Days of our Lives SOAP OPERA and Windsor High ROYAL WART people

-when I was young I lived at James Cook Street. Just before we moved to Tauranga. On the corner lived a younger friend named STUART. Like saying I live at Stewart Island. Just before we moved their laundry etc overflowed. James Cook was the Captain who first charted New Zealand like I design space. JAMES COOK and the overflowing water. I save tragic people like the New Teen TITANS. And the overflowing water. All through history I take out those who I want removed

-I cut the lump on my thigh again. Like DEATHSTROKE the Terminator has a type of energy sword. I use a larger kitchen knife

-this is meant to completely end my list. DEATH STROKE. Like the man in black had a type of electric chainsaw


-the 101 people characters I most want to completely end

-Jesse Watkins, James McPetrie, Thomas Keene, Judith Habgood

-all Link Staff, Budget Advice Staff, Lawyers Staff

-William, Kate, Greyson

-all my family I can

-any one really bullied from our planet

-the list of names as well I want to completely end

-Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun

-Coronation Street characters Shelly and David Platt

-my grandparents and mother

-Paul Longley and wife. And Charles and Camilla

-Donna Troy Darth Vader and Sweet Valley High Outcasts character

-Jesus Christ. Maybe villain of Days of our Lives and made in to Darth Vader and in to pain when he died

-people treated especially like rubbish from the history of space completely end

-as many of those appearing in the Days of our Lives or Windsor High series. Except those I listed as exempt 

-these people just stop. There is no afterlife for them. And there might be an unthinking double left in their places

-destroy. All threats possible. Heaven. Hell. All Purgatories. All characters I want to. All negative real characters ever. All I want to. Oz, Atlantis, Down Under Land, Middle Earth, 100 Acre Woods of Earth or anywhere.  All who want to die or really ever would. All villains major. All really bullied. Really tormented. Powers of Tauranga Boys College. Powers and miracle powers of possible sons. Of Space ever in the past now or future. And list of names under Post called Stream LinedStream Lined

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relativity

 -years ago I had a pair of black underwear like speedos -I found a few strands like white thread in them -I tried to scan them and Post the...