Friday, September 13, 2024

The Worse Person in the Universe

-me maybe being all of the Anti-Christ, False Prophet, Second Beast, Destroyer, Magog, Gog, and maybe Terminator and Damnation

-like I thought I could be regarded as the evilest person in the world


-all in the same day


 -WHO's WHO I am the WORSE person


-WAYNE WHORE I am the WORSE person


-BOP BUP BUP 666 the FULLEST EVILEST


-LYNETTE ECOLES I am the EVILEST person in HISTORY


-MAUAO 666 the FULLEST EVILEST


-DREAM OF THEMED GROUPS IN OVERSIZED COSTUMES 666 the FULLEST EVILEST


-I might be the

-WORSE in HISTORY of UNI VERSE or MULTI VERSE

-Days of our LIVES the EVILEST person in HISTORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relativity

 -years ago I had a pair of black underwear like speedos -I found a few strands like white thread in them -I tried to scan them and Post the...